TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to the website of LE DROIT CHEMIN inc .
“LE DROIT CHEMIN” or “us” means the owner of the website, whose head office is located at 2201 Sunset, Mount Royal, Quebec, Canada, H3R 2Y5. The LE DROIT CHEMIN website is hosted in Quebec and is subject to the laws and regulations of Quebec and Canada.
- The content of the pages of this site aims to inform you of the services of LE DROIT CHEMIN. It is subject to change without notice.
- Some of the features of this site require a subscription to LE DROIT CHEMIN services. If YOU choose to subscribe to these services, YOU undertake to provide truthful information about you and your company, as required by the subscription process, and to update this information so that it remains fair and complete. YOU are responsible:
- to maintain the confidentiality of the passwords YOU choose or YOU are assigned following your subscription;
- of any activity that takes place under your username or password; and
- to exit your account at the end of each session.
In addition, YOU agree to notify LE DROIT CHEMIN of any unauthorized use of your username or password. In the event that YOU fail to comply with these obligations, LE DROIT CHEMIN will not be liable for any loss or damage that may result from use or reproduction by a third party.
- LE DROIT CHEMIN reserves the right at any time after receiving your subscription request, to accept or to refuse it. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE that the number of clients who can do business with LE DROIT CHEMIN is based on numbers, staff and availability.
- This website contains texts, legal opinions, illustrations, information, software, codes or materials (the “Content”) that is the property of LE DROIT CHEMIN, or that is used under licence. The “Content”, which also includes design, layout, appearance and graphics, is protected by Canadian laws, including copyright, and it is the property of LE DROIT CHEMIN or the person recognized as the supplier of the Content. The website is protected under the Copyright Act, as a collection or compilation. You agree not to modify, reproduce, distribute, transmit, network, commercialize, publish, display on the Internet, sell or exploit the Content or the functionality of the website unless specifically authorized to do so by LE DROIT CHEMIN under a written authorization, or in accordance with the Service Agreement between YOU and LE DROIT CHEMIN. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of the information or material on this website exposes you to a claim for damages or a criminal offence.
- LE DROIT CHEMIN is a trademark. Other names, words, titles, phrases, logos, drawings, graphics, icons and trademarks displayed on the Website could be trademarks of LE DROIT CHEMIN or third parties. Nothing contained in this site shall be construed to grant you a licence or right to use any logo, design or trademark of LE DROIT CHEMIN or any third party.
- From time to time, this site may include hyperlinks to other sites, for your convenience. These hyperlinks, which are not under the control of LE DROIT CHEMIN, are intended to provide YOU with additional information. LE DROIT CHEMIN does not guarantee the accuracy of the Content or the accuracy of the information conveyed by these sites, and is not responsible for the opinions conveyed therein, as the case may be.
- LE DROIT CHEMIN, its associates, employees, agents and their assignees are not liable for damages resulting directly or indirectly from the use or performance of the website and its functionality, even if they knew or should have known the possibility of such damages.
- LE DROIT CHEMIN, its associates, employees, agents and their assignees decline any responsibility for the acts and omissions of third-party users, and cannot be held liable under any circumstances for any resulting damages.
- Use of this website, and any litigation that may arise, is subject to the laws of the Province of Quebec and the laws of Canada, regardless of the principles of conflict of laws. Any dispute arising out of the use of the website and services of LE DROIT CHEMIN are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Montreal, Province of Quebec, Canada.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE END ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.